Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Helping other people have what I have

A day does not go by that I do not enjoy the pleasure of people encouraging me for the weight I have lost. Sometimes there are a few people, sometimes crowds. Often complete strangers overhear the conversations and invite themselves in. I will never get tired of being asked how I did it and I will never grow weary hearing their excitement!

Usually the conversation turns to them telling me they or someone they care for have struggled for years, sometimes with losing a handful of pounds, sometimes a great deal of weight like I did. I was hesitant to be too bold helping others, I thought others might feel I am being pushy or disingenuous.

I have been selfish. I have decided that I will not keep this treasure to myself, I need to share how my life has changed. I am going to help anyone who asks how to have what I now have. The changes in my life, my wife's life and my kids lives are too precious to be stingy. If you come across this blog and want what I have stumbled upon or you care for someone who needs what I have now, contact me. Don't wait, why wait another day for a fuller, happier and healthier life? You can email me at herbalife.rich@gmail.com or even call my cell phone at 571-405-1328. Weather it be 5 or 200 pounds, no amount is too little or too great to truly feel great. It is worth it, take the first step.

No comments:

Post a Comment